Our administrative services are subjective to acceptance of our financial services and include access to our group insurance program that would provide the Association with excellent coverage and significant premium savings.
Some of the administrative services we provide:
- Organize annual and special meetings of Owners including the preparation of notices, agendas and other necessary documents.
- Organize meetings of the Board of the Association including the preparation of notices, agendas and other necessary documents.
- Guide and assist the Board and Committees in the development of policies and procedures and in the performance of their obligations.
- Advise and assist in the administration of the provisions of the governing documents.
- Keep all records of the affairs of the association and the Board, including the Declaration, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, rules and regulations, policies, minutes of meetings, copies of contracts, etc. All such records shall belong to the association.
- Maintain registers of Owners, Officers and Directors and such other registers or schedules as required by the governing documents.
- Attend to all necessary correspondence.
- Assist in resolving individual Owner requests as they pertain to the administration of the association, its common elements and governing “Rules and Regulations.”
- Administer the Association’s insurance portfolio including the filing of all claims.
- Prepare welcome packages and HOA information.